ABSTRACT: Back in boring classes, the best part was doodling somebody’s face or just writing practically anything. To bring the excitement to the lock down boredom, Sanjhi presents a doodling contest to help express whatever resides in your brain!
- Lockdown times
- Post Apocalypse
- Mental Health
- After COVID19
- The Reason I Smile
Starting date of submission –27th April 2020
Last date of submission – 30th April 2020
Declaration date of result – 6th May 2020
- Only one entry per participant shall be acceptable, with a small signature of the participant on the bottom,Right side.
- The doodle must be inspired from the theme and participants may choose any size of paper.
- Use of colors is allowed.
- Non ornamental doodles are also allowed but may fulfill the criterion of ‘DOODLE ART’.
- Creativity, Ability to express theme, content
What is considered a doodle art?
A filled page that, on near scrutiny gives a peek inside the artist’s mind and fills up the page completely.